Friday, February 18, 2011

I Could Get Use To This

I am loving this weather! How is everyone spending their day?

I have some great news! We have two pre-owned Subaru WRX's on our lot with great internet prices! There is a 2005 obsidian black model that has only 57,485 miles on it at a great price of $14.980! Then we have a 2009 dark gray model with 10,746 miles at $23,990. They are very beautiful cars that anyone would be happy to drive.

Today is the official start of the cookie season for Augusta! Who loves Girl Scout cookies?? I certainly do especially the samoas. The original five flavors are being sold, in addition to Lemon Creme Chalet, a new flavor. Each box is $3.50. To find a cookie sale location near you, visit http://cookielocator.littlebrownie.com/ Help your local troop. I know our local Girl Scout council for Augusta is beside Sacred Heart downtown.

Now for a funny video. These are some amazing photographs set to music!

No comments:

Post a Comment